14.5.10

Good Eats.


Today I completed my last day of jury duty. While I was initially dreading it I actually found it to be oddly fun. One of the best parts was being able to eat somewhere different in downtown everyday. I ended up eating some kind of Japanese noodle everyday. It started off with udon, followed by ramen at Orochon and more ramen at Daikokuya. I had been to Orochon before but Daikokuya was so good with rich flavorful broth and springy egg noodles. In the car today I was listening to Jonathan Gold and was inspired to look up his list of 99 Essential Restaurants. I have already been to a lot of the places but I want to try to go to a new one as often as possible.





Terroni, Bottega Louie and Cecconi's are not particularly great food destinations but have beautiful interiors with enjoyable environments.